Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 MONTHS!!!

Sterling turned 5 months on Monday! He is so much fun and such a joy to have around the house. He makes us laugh all the time. He sleeps through the night, eats like a champ, and is such a happy baby!

Sort of a funny picture but I can't document those thighs enough!!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Not only does he get tons bigger every month, but he gets way way cuter too! I love it!

Hema and Becky said...

He is sooo very cute! I can't believe it has been 5 months already. Man times flies when it comes to kids! He does have sweet thighs!

Jen said...

Smooshy smooshy smooshy. LoVe HIM!!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

I love baby thighs! My youngest is thinning out now that he is 2 and i still grab his thighs in hopes of some chubbiness and i think it is going to hurt him soon so i am trying to contain myself. enjoy!

dannyhaley said...

I love the pics of your baby! He is so cute! I love big babies, with big thighs.

becky said...

Those thighs are KILLING me! Can he please keep them forever?!