Friday, March 27, 2009

JUST A FEW REASONS WHY...

my husband ROCKS!!!

He brought home this beautiful lily the other day just because he knew I would love it!


I honestly can't even remember the last time I took out the trash. Sterling always takes it out! Regardless of what he is doing or how tired he is, he never complains if I ask him to take it out. That being said, I hardly ever have to ask him because he just does it!
This trip was picture worthy because we cannot understand how two people (and one baby) can accumulate so much trash!



He is the best dad! He loves to spend time with little Sterling Henry. Sterling Henry is obsessed with his dad. From the second his dad gets home he can't take his eyes off him! One of their favorite past times is napping together... I LOVE it!

And then let us not forget about this or this!

He manages to do all this and SO much more, on top of being a full-time law student and working 30 hours a week! I couldn't be any prouder of my sweet husband!

*We are both looking forward to him graduating in May so we can have a little more time to go on trips (Dave and Mel we are coming your way), and all the other things we don't have enough time for now!

4 comments:

The Bennetts said...

Good work Sterling!

It's Been a Day! said...

brent always takes out the trash as well - and we seriously have that much trash each day. i'm not sure where it comes from!!

becky said...

That lily is gorgeous! Your husband rocks! :)

YAY for nearing graduation!!!!!

Dave and Mel said...

you better be- I am dying to meet little Sterling, who isn't so little anymore!