Saturday, March 21, 2009

BUSY BUSY DAY!

Today was such a great day.

It started out early with meeting up with my old coach/teacher Jill Skidmore. Her husband was running the DC Marathon so we got together for breakfast and had such a great time. It was so fun catching up with her and meeting her cute boys!

In the afternoon, we went to lunch with some friends at our favorite Indian buffet.

Then we headed to the temple and left Sterling for the first time with a babysitter, Jessica (Matthew's mommy). They had a fabulous time together. I was a little nervous, but really we couldn't have left him in better hands!

It was the first time we have been to the temple since Sterling Henry was born and it was wonderful!
THANKS JESSICA AND MATTHEW!!!!

After the temple, I left my boys at home and headed to a Twilight party that was FaBuLoUs!!! We watched the movie and ate the best Italian food... thanks Becky! It was fun to watch all the deleted scenes and extras. My husband is pretty done with Twilight, so I might be taking a small break... at least from talking and posting about it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

a twilight party = very fun times! glad you got to reconnect with old friends and get to the temple. A little day with the hubby is always nice!

Eliza said...

Sounds like a very busy day!

Beef jerky, huh?!

becky said...

No breaks until we watch the deleted scenes. I already started...so fun!

xoxo

Jessica said...

Matthew and I had so much fun with Sterling! Thanks for the fun day!

The Downey Family said...

I am so proud of you for leaving sterling with a babysitter that can be so hard to do for the first time. I am so glad you are having such a great time, and staying busy!!!

Kara said...

How much do I LOVE your blog title/pic?! Major chub on a checkerboard is nothing short of adorable. Cute blog; even cuter baby boy.

Calling you for an appt. is on my To-Do list!

Kenz said...

Oh boy, is he a cutie! I still hate to leave my kids because I'm a nervous wreck away from them, but it must be done. Ha! BTW, the Callisters are actually in our ward. If you are giving her a good endorsement than she must be good! That's good news!

Unknown said...

i will call you tomorrow because I was gone all night tonight and just got your message- which I loved, it made me laugh! send me your email address too- mine is melaniefrancis@hotmail.com- thanks, see you tomorrow!