Monday, March 9, 2009

THE PERFECT SNACK!

If you are anything like me then you have a serious sweet tooth! When it comes to treats I have very little self control...if any! Easter is the worst time of year for me thanks to Cadbury anything, especially the mini eggs in the dark purple bag!!!!




I have found that keeping a case of diet Barqs (or A&W, whichever is on sale) in the fridge makes for the perfect snack, especially in the evenings and on Sundays!

8 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Jess, I am with ya. Easter time kills me. Those mini eggs are to die for. Good tip on the diet rootbeer. I will have to try that, rather then a whole bag of mini eggs.

The Pixton Family said...

I am a sucker for those Cadbury eggs! I also like diet Dr. Pepper.

It's Been a Day! said...

i love a good drink. of course lent is making it so i'm off carbonation for another month. not sure why i chose to do that to myself!!

Cardon & Whitney said...

hmm you know what this post reminds me of?? you being a sneaky lady and filling my big gulp with coke ZERO!! :) which as to my pleasant surprise - wasn't all that bad. I'll have to try this Diet DP, but as of now I am still sticking to the real thing!

Cardon & Whitney said...

*Correction: I meant I'll be trying this diet Barqs (I've already vetoed diet DP)

Jessica said...

I came so so close to buying the mini Cadbury eggs yesterday. I usually can't resist them. They are too yummy! I also love love love peeps.

Brittany said...

yes we cannot let the cadbury eggs enter our home during easter time thanks to mommy:)! my poor kids.

becky said...

Diet Root Beer is delish! I'm so with you on this one. :)