Sterling got his new high chair and he loves it!!! He use to look like this(which is dang cute, but scrunched).
Now he is all relaxed in his new seat!I highly recommend this high chair if you are in the market. It is from Ikea and completely amazing in every way, economical, efficient, and so easy to clean!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
BIG TIME!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
4:58 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I cannot wait to meet this kid!!!! his new pictures are just adorable and I love the kitchen floor thing- very cool. I'm not surprised that he is growing like a weed and reading your blog just makes me so happy :) can't wait to see you guys!
that was Mel, not Dave :)
Those pictures are so cute!! Who took those? He is getting so big! I'm sure you are loving him so much!!
He looks so relaxed! Are high chairs REALLY that comfortable?:)
That "chilled out" picture is killing me. He just gets cuter by the minute. :)
he looks like a stud!! i saw this highchair and loved it. it was after we had already purchased Tyson's and actually after I had already purchased a different one for avery. (Tyson destroyed his. Typical tyson fashion. He would rock back and forth so hard when he was in it. i would find the screws from it on the floor after he would eat. Totally safe i'm sure!) I love that little shirt on Sterling! I can't believe how big he is getting and so fast!
Oh my gosh, I just saw him saying, "How you doin'?"!!! I LOVE your title blog picture!! Abbie used to have legs like that and I miss them sooooo much!
He looks so old, just kicking back in his high chair!
hilarious! he is so relaxed in his new chair with all the room to groove! what a crack up
I'm sure it didn't feel good having his thighs tight in the chair. I know from personal experience it doesn't feel good. Good thing you got him a new chair. He must feel so good now!
Cute cute baby! Baby boys are so much fun. I love your blog address too!
So cute!! I love the look on his face in the bumbo!!!
Totally relaxed in the high chair. I love it! I'm glad you like the Antilop, it is really a great chair!
Post a Comment