I made my first batch of baby food today and it went pretty well. I started really easy with sweet potatoes and butternut squash. With the way our little man eats, this will be gone in no time!!
What baby food recipes have you made and like?
Monday, March 16, 2009
MOVE OVER GERBER!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:57 PM
Labels: Domestic Diva, Yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That's so cool! I used to chop up squash and zuchinni. Parker loved it!
You are seriously the cutest mommy! :)
Martha stewart has some great ones on her website. Also I love the website freshbaby.com they are so easy to make and you can save alot of money.
Way to go, Jessica! Jack loved a green bean and pea puree. I would make a big batch of it and then freeze it (just watch out for the green bean strings). His hands down favorite, though, was mashed up avocado.
Awesome Jessica!
Ethan loved pureed corn, peas, squash, green beans, and carrots. You really can save a TON of money doing it that way!
Theo was a big fan of avocado and black beans. Mainly because I am a big fan and so I gave him a lot of those! Avocado is easy because you don't have to cook it and if it's ripe you barely even have to mash it.
Also a huge fan of bananas.
Also I like the sites wholesomebabyfood.com and babyledweaning.com. Yay for baby food!
I never mastered the homemade baby food, although I had every attempt to do it. i still have some unopened ice trays in my cupboard!! way to go. i'm very impressed. and i'm not surprised you chose squash. sterling sr. likes himself a good squash! enough even to climb into our window when we aren't home to grab salt and pepper! remember that?
Jess you are simply amazing. I am so glad you called the other day. I need to chat with you. Can't wait. I will call you. Girls trip is definately something we are doing. Love you.
Wow, I'm so impressed! I wish you could teach me!
Post a Comment