Sunday, March 29, 2009

SUCH A LITTLE MAN!

I am pretty much obsessed with little Sterling wearing a white shirt and tie to church. Today he sported one of his new ties and he looked so cute!





This last one was a bit blurry, but it is one of the only pictures where you can see his teeth! (and his smile is just too cute.)

I hope your Sunday was as fun as ours!

15 comments:

Lyssa said...

I love it! He looks so adorable in his church clothes!

Hema and Becky said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! He looks just like a little man. I love it. He is the sweetest Jess!

Eliza said...

So cute and happy. I love how happy Sterling always is.

Theo has the same tie. Thank heavens for CP ties!

Cardon & Whitney said...

how cute, I love that little tie!! stinks I don't get to see that adorable little guy in my ward!

Ash said...

Jess he is just the Happy Guy. He is so darling, I can't get over it. Love these pictures!

It's Been a Day! said...

i love that tie! he's such a little man!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

So Cute. I love my boys in ties too, but they won't keep them on.

Josh and Lar said...

he is soo cute!

becky said...

I can't stand it -- too adorable. He just gets cuter and cuter! And his mommy dresses him so GQ!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

he is just getting so big....I think you need another one....haha...I need ANOTHER ONE....

Jessica said...

What a cutie! I wish I could still see him at church every Sunday! We miss you guys!

brittani c. said...

I'm starting to think that he looks more like you, Jess. I think it's the smile!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

We JUST bought that exact same tie from Children's Place for our little guy! I LOVE it!! Sterling is so dang cute in it.

Littleshortstacks said...

He is too stinkin' cute! I love it!

camille said...

stop it his is so big .Jessica I am so happy for you! I love him
I love ya
Camille