I just got back from taking my momma to the airport and I am missing her already! Luckily, Snowmaggedon 2010 hit at the perfect time so we got to have her for four extra days.
Sterling Henry is going to miss her big time. They have been roommates for the last 2 1/2 weeks. She played trains, read books, fed him, changed him, sang to him, and loved him all day long.
Dellin is going to miss all the snuggling they did. Plus, who is going to save him from his older brother attacking him with "love"?!?
She is such a fun grandma and the best mom! I am not sure how we would have survived for the last 2 weeks without her.
THANKS MOMMA!
3 comments:
I'm sorry your mom had to leave. For me it's always the hardest day. Now you have to figure out how to do it all by yourself. I feel for you. Just remember, as long as your kids are fed and clothed you can chalk it up as a good day! Hang in there!
how fun to have a little extra time with your mom! i have found that every day gets a little easier and no day is like the last - whether that means it's better or worse!! your boys are so darling!
Your mom is so sweet! Good luck adjusting to not having her around...if you ever need help please let me know! We'd love to have Sterling over if you need a break!
Post a Comment