Thursday, February 4, 2010

One week older and wiser too.

I cannot believe that Dellin is already one week old. We have been having so much fun with this little guy!

Sterling Henry loves to give Dellin hugs and kisses.

Such a cute daddy.


Grandma and Dellin. We can't kiss this kid enough.


I am in love with this little guy.


Can you even take it?


He gets cuter by the minute!


It is a good thing we got the train set because Sterling Henry has been playing with it non-stop. Grandma builds some pretty sweet bridges. Sterling Henry burns them faster than we can build them. (Okay, he doesn't burn them. He just destroys them.)
I would say that our first week has been a success! We are loving these little boys.

6 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

So sweet! We are so happy for you guys. Kiss both your babies for us!

The Downey Family said...

So sweet Jess!! Those first moments with a new baby in the house are precious and pricless. You have the sweetest little family. I am so happy for you!!!

Ashley said...

He looks so sweet and cute. I also think he is looking more like his brother.

Lyssa said...

You have the cutest little boys! I'm so glad that your first week with two went so well :)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

He is so so so sweet...i love sterling kissing him....so cute

Gel said...

He is so sweet! I'm glad your first week went well.I love how happy and positive you are!!