Saturday, February 13, 2010

WHO'S WHO??

We can barely tell who is who in these pictures. Can you???






One thing is for sure, we have two very cute boys!

Dellin is changing everyday. He still proves to be a dream child.

Sterling Henry is loving his little brother more and more each day.

10 comments:

fillmore said...

That is crazy how similar they look! I think you need to post who is who, because I think I know, but truthfully I am not sure! : ) Maybe they will be twins 15 months apart! : ) What precious boys!

Hema and Becky said...

Man they do look so much alike in the orange outfits. I'm guessing Dellin is in the top p;icture and Sterling the second and that Dellin is in the left and Sterling on the right below. But not sure. Either way they are both pretty darn cute!

clarke fam said...

How fun!1 It will be interesting to see how they change as they get older. Dellin is such a lemb...

Marci said...

I agree with Becky...I think I remember that picture of Sterling Henry on the quilt. I could be wrong though! I love that they are matching down to the socks. So Cute. Great to hear you have another little angel baby. We sure miss you guys.

Zach and Codi said...

Okay so here are my guesses... the 1st photo is Dellin, the 2nd is Sterling, the pictures with daddy Sterling in blue shirt Dellin, and daddy Sterling in tan shirt Sterling? I am probably wrong except for my statement that they are both absolutely adorable!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, what a hilarious post! I love how you got all those pics side by side. They look SO MUCH alike!!

Gel said...

I can't believe how much they look alike. You will have to tell us which one is which. What cute boys you have!!

The Pixton Family said...

Wow! They look like twins! They are so cute!!!!!

Liz said...

My goodness! And I thought all of my boys looked so much a like! Make sure you label all of your pictures from here on out!

PixLaw said...

Based on Sterling Sr's hairline, I'd have to say that the pics on the right are of Dellin. ;-)