I am one of those people who gives my babies a bath EVERY day. I know that there are different views as to whether or not you should, but there is no doubt in my mind. I LOVE it. I give them one every morning and then I smoother them in lotion.
I always have been a big fan of this...
But my all time favorite is this...
Thymes Sweetleaf Baby. It is the BEST smell in the whole world. My friend Ashlee gave it to me in a bath set for Sterling Henry and I have been obsessed ever since.
Dellin always sleeps amazing after his bath. Here is proof.
Even Sterling Henry can't resist giving him hugs all day. This one was obviously staged. But I do catch him all the time giving Dellin hugs when I'm out of the room. He really is a great big brother. (Dellin is still getting use to all the hugs.)There is nothing better than snuggling with a sweet baby that smells like heaven.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
SWEETLEAF BABY
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:50 AM
Labels: Dellin Parker, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the sleeping picture...so precious! Clara still sleeps in that same swaddling blanket. I don't know what we'd do without it!
I need to try that lotion. I just love cuddling and smelling them after they are bathed and lathered up!
i'm going to have to check it out. i'm a big baby magic fan since it makes me think of a baby when i smell it. i love a baby fresh out of the tub!
Post a Comment