Snowmageddon 2010 has come and gone and we survived. It was predicted to be the biggest snow storm in history. We got about 24 inches which did not beat the record but was enough to keep us in doors and cancel church.
Dad and Little Man went out to enjoy the snow yesterday. Sterling Henry loved it.

He wanted to be in the snow every second. He wanted to touch it, eat it, or dive into it!

My boys.

I ventured out today with Sterling Henry to watch dad clean the car off. I lasted about five minutes. Check out that snow behind us (and my sweet outfit).

That little gray thing behind Sterling is our car.

Luckily we have this little cub to keep us occupied while we have been indoors. He gets sweeter by the minute!

I love that little finger wrapped around the binky. Such a little cutie.
Dellin is such a sweet little man. He is sleeping great and eating like a CHAMP! His little face is already changing.
He wanted to be in the snow every second. He wanted to touch it, eat it, or dive into it!
My boys.
I ventured out today with Sterling Henry to watch dad clean the car off. I lasted about five minutes. Check out that snow behind us (and my sweet outfit).
That little gray thing behind Sterling is our car.
Luckily we have this little cub to keep us occupied while we have been indoors. He gets sweeter by the minute!
I love that little finger wrapped around the binky. Such a little cutie.
6 comments:
Your little guys are so dang cute! Dellin is adorable. I can't wait to meet him someday.
I wish we would get a little snow to cover up all the gray here. Or better yet I wish summer would just hurry and come.
Jessica, that baby is beautiful! I am impressed you are getting out in the snow, too!
Hey Jessica! I wanted to drop a quick comment to you and congratulate you on your new little addition to your cute family! Dellin is adorable! I ran into Valerie as we were talking you came up! She told me you just had another baby! I thought it was so neat cause I'm pregnant again! Yes I am!!! I thought it was awesome to know someone else that had their babies close to! I am due in June so our two will be 13 months apart! I don't know what I am having yet, we actually find tomorrow!!! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight:) I am sooooo anxious and excited! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and check out your new little baby! He is so precious! I hope little Stirling is taking to him well! I actually have been thinking about that with our little guy! You will have to let me know how it is going! Hope all is well! Take care!
Charayye
Good work on baby number two. He's a dream boat. Stay warm:-)
Yeah, you've been getting some major snow over there. We had snow cancellations here, but it's because our snow plow system is ridiculous. At least when you've got a newborn, you have no reason to really go outside. Congratulations, by the way! I love that those two little boys are so close in age.
SO cute! can he teach payton a few tricks about sleeping? She's great at night but we are working on our naps!! glad he's behaving for you!
Post a Comment