One of the things I love about Sterling is that he hates being idle. He LOVES a good project. He wasn't able to do much while in law school but since then, he has been working a few different things.
Finding church shoes for Sterling Henry has been a bit of a trial as of late. I am not super picky but for some reason I couldn't find any that I liked at all. Sterling decided he would make some. He ordered some buffalo hide leather online, took apart a pair of his old Robeez, and started sewing. (For the record, because the leather is so thick, these babies are hand sewn.) The first pair he made were pretty cute but not super comfy.
He just finished these last week, and I LOVE them! And more importantly, Little Man loves them. Don't they look great???
Sterling Henry clearly LOVES them as you can see.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
That's why I love him.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:41 AM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, BOY Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Wow you have a mighty talented husband! Those are adorable. You guys should start a little baby shoe business.
I really don't know what to say... They look good!!
I can't believe Sterling made shoes...that's talent! Who'd think that a gun toting lawyer could sew! Way to go Sterling!
Both your boys are looking adorable!
Are you kidding me? I'm in complete amazement right now.
Ummmm, that is amazing.
Wow, talk about talent; and Sterling looks so handsome in them too! I love the pic of your boys holding hands. You can definitely tell that they are brothers!
Shut up! He hand sewed those puppy's? You are kidding right? That is extremely impressive! Way to go Sterling.
wow, those shoes are sic! sterling should go into business!!!!
Seriously? I think you guys should start a business!
WOW!! I am totally flabbergasted! Those shoes are fantastic! Way to go Sterling! Where did he learn how to make baby shoes? You guys are amazing!
Omigosh!!!!! AMAZING! I love those shoes! Geez, a man of many talents!
Wow! Making shoes?! I would never in a million years even thought about making a pair of shoes. That is talent!
Those are adorable!!!
where do i put my order in? those are some great shoes. I'm super impressed.
Post a Comment