Sterling Henry is 100% boy. He loves anything with wheels. Lately, he has been into his cars and calls them his "cool cool cars". It's pretty awesome.
He loves to line them up on the table. I snapped a picture today before he knocked them all off.
Posing next to the "cool cool cars".We couldn't be prouder of our Little Man. He really is so much fun. He talks all the time, and surprisingly has a strong personality.
Dellin is the cutest thing around town. We love our little cub. He smiles non-stop.
He has started to push himself up into the crawling position. This is the best picture that I could get. He knows he's big time just look at that face.There is nothing that I would rather be doing than staying home with these two sweet boys.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
COOL COOL CARS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the photo of the cars all lined up. Parker did the same thing!
Xander just said "I like to play with that boy Sterin Heney. I play with him, and his cars? I ask him first." Then when he saw the picture of Dellin he said "Oh... and Blayne play with that happy baby!"
Love you and your happy babies!!
those are super cool cars! I especially love how sterling henry drives them up legs :) Your little boys are the cutest.
I love seeing these cute pics of our babies... What is this about Sterling Henry having a strong personality? Where on earth would he get that from? Love, Mom
Post a Comment