Our boys are growing up so fast. They both have so much energy and keep us on our toes. Dellin is all over the place now that he is crawling. He still smiles from ear to ear all day long.
Just look at that face.
He loves to crawl over to the weights and move them around. The crazy thing is that they are really heavy and hard to move. He is our little muscle man!
Here is some video of Dellin crawling. The end part is a normal day for little Dellin. Sterling Henry LOVES to jump him and to sit on him.
Sterling Henry is such a sweet little boy even though he definitely has a wild side. He got these new monkey pajamas and he is OBSESSED! He pretty much wants to wear them every night and loves to say "monkeys" when he has them on.
5 comments:
Look at him go! Way to move, Dellin!
I love those pj's, too. I think Matthew needs a matching pair. Where did you get them?
such cute boys! we miss them so much.
Hee Heeeeeeeeee I LOVE the way Sterling just bounded over him and came in for the "love kill" =). They are WAY too cute for words!!!
LOVE the first picture of Dellin, I'm so jealous of Sterling's hair, and of course his way too cool monkey pajamas! Love you and your adorable little family!
You guys make cute babies:)
Post a Comment