Sterling's sweet grandma, Jean Chytraus Erickson passed away last Thursday morning at the age of 86. Jean was Emma Jean's mother. Her husband Dellin (who our Dellin was named after), passed away 10 years ago. What a happy thought to think of them reunited!
Grandma came to everything and always had a great time. She loved to stay up late. We loved playing cards with grandma and she always beat us at 5 crowns. She had a wonderful memory. We loved talking with her and will miss her sweet phone calls and birthday cards that she ALWAYS sent. She loved to go on cruises. We were lucky enough to go with her to Alaska the year after we got married.
I love this picture with her on our wedding day.
Christmas 2008 with Sterling Henry.
April 2010 on Dellin's blessing day.
4 generation picture with Dellin on his blessing day. We miss you grandma and will always cherish the sweet memories that we have with you!
We are headed to Utah tomorrow for her funeral. It will be a QUICK trip but we are really looking forward to seeing the whole family.
Click here to read the obituary of an amazing grandmother.
Monday, September 27, 2010
WE WILL MISS GRANDMA JEAN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear but it sounds as if she was a wonderful woman who led a wonderful ife and now she's with her husband again. I hope you have a great trip. Beautiful photos--and I love the one of your boys in the header!
The pictures of Dellin with your grandma are adorable!!! I love all the things you wrote about her. And I love the beautiful pic from your wedding day!
I love the pictures with grandma. Thanks for posting them. I'm glad that you commented on my blog so that I can add your page to my links.
Post a Comment