Monday, September 13, 2010

OLDER BROTHERS ARE GREAT





Little brothers can be pretty useful too.

4 comments:

emmajeanfillmore said...

Jessi,

These pics are great - they remind me of the good old days. Nice they have such cute smiles. Darling babies. Love, Mom

Staci said...

I'm glad to see that Katya isn't the only one who sits on her bother like that.

Ann said...

I can't wait until Audrey is just a little more substantial, although recently she has been able to withstand Haley's very helpful giving of the pacifier.

Dave and Mel said...

i have lots of pictures of zanna laying on james when they were this age....so cute!!
I just read up on your summer and it looks like it's been a great one. Sterling's sharks are pretty amazing- can't wait to show Dave! Loved your cookies too and it is always so fun and uplifting to read your blog-- you're such a beautiful momma!