Monday, September 20, 2010

I LOVE MY HUSBAND

Sterling was gone over the weekend and he was missed big time. He went down to Florida for the BYU game with some friends. While at the game, he met up with his brother Eric and his wife Marci.

Although BYU lost, it was still a great weekend.


I had the two boys to myself for the WHOLE WEEKEND. We had a lot of fun. We went on lots of walks, to the zoo, out to dinner, to the park, and did some shopping. I was pretty worn out most days. I realized just how much I look forward to Sterling coming home at night.

This is how things look every morning. I love my two baby boys!

I did manage to get lots of projects done while Sterling was gone. I made this cute pumpkin wall hanging, lots of baby gifts and started on the boy's Halloween costumes! It was a good project weekend.

By Sunday night when Sterling returned, we were all very happy to see him.

Welcome back babe!

7 comments:

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

VERY cute wall hanging you talented woman!!!
I hate when husbands are out of town too. Justin just left today:( Maybe I can be as productive as you!

kat reynolds said...

I LOVE your pumpkin! Can i have one? You're amazing. Funny.........Reese and Payte were at that game too. I heard it was HOT.

Kelli said...

you are wonder woman if you did all of those things this weekend without a husband. I love your pumpkin. Your mom helped my mom make one a few years ago and I just got it out to hang on my wall this past weekend. I think of my mom AND your mom when I look at it!!

Matt and Ness said...

ooh! that IS cute!
We would love to come see you sometime! What city do you live in again?

Zach and Codi said...

Wow, it must be nice being a perfect woman. You amaze me!!

The Pixton Family said...

Love the wall hanging!

J said...

Found your blog by accident. BYU is my #1 - BSU#2. I too make quilts for Humanitarian effort. Check my blog
www.youthfulagain.blogspot.com

Judy