The boys are ready for the season to start. Dellin can barely control his excitement.
Sterling Henry is yelling, "Go Cougs", and yes, Dellin is putting up a number 1.
I put Dellin in the crib with Sterling Henry to wake him up from his nap. S.H. rolled over and hugged Dellin, and Dellin loved it as much as I did!
This picture is sort of random but I am really proud of these cute sugar cookies that I made for a baby shower last week for my two good friends. One is having a girl and the other just had her boy. They are pretty plain but I loved how they turned out!I sure hope the Cougs make us proud tonight!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
COUGS AND COOKIES
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i put tom in his cougar wear today, too. your boys are cute cute cute!
Love the photo of them hugging! Very cute cookies.
Love the photo of them hugging! Very cute cookies.
The cookies are almost as adorable as your boys! Love your little shmoopees!!
Post a Comment