This past weekend might have been the hottest 4th of July EVER! We loved having a three-day weekend with dad. Sterling Henry spent every waking moment with his dad and is going to have a hard adjustment tomorrow. (Luckily, we only have four days till the next weekend.)
Sterling Henry spent A LOT of time in a kiddie pool this weekend and LOVED it. He loved to jump and dive on his belly.
Dad even joined him tonight which made it pretty much the best thing ever!This is our 4th of July family picture...
We ate LOTS of yummy food this weekend. My friend Jessica made these cookies. They were adorable and delicious. I might have had 3... or 8. We watched the fireworks from the Iwo Jima Memorial. Watching fireworks with the Washington Memorial and the Capital in the background is pretty amazing. Each year it makes me feel so patriotic. I'm proud to be an American!
Monday, July 5, 2010
The 4th
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:24 PM
Labels: DC Sites, Family Activities, Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't even believe how hot it is!! What a fun little kiddie pool!! I need one of those.
Looks like fun! Dellin looks like he is catching up to Sterling Henry in size in the family picture!
Post a Comment