Occasionally I do things that are completely shameless. Today was one of those days. It was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A, so if you dressed up as a cow, you got a free meal. Since Chick-Fil-A happens to be one of my favorite places, we were all over the free meal.
My friend Jessica and I made costumes for the boys and even dressed up ourselves. Matthew and Sterling were not super happy about wearing their costumes but managed to wear them for the 2 minutes it took to get us our free food. Good work boys!
Here they are not sure why they are wearing garbage sacks and ears.
They were enjoying themselves a little bit more here. (Sterling was showing off his jumping skills for Matthew.)
This could possibly be the worst picture of me EVER but Sterling Henry was trying to pull off his outfit by this point. I had on ears and plenty of black and white.
Thank you Chick-Fil-A for feeding us and giving us something fun to do INSIDE on this hot day!
Friday, July 9, 2010
EAT MOR CHIKIN
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not one bit shameless! What wouldn't I dress up as to get a free Cafe Rio?! The answer is nothing;)
omg i really love this so much! i so wish i would have done it. you are hilarious. those boys are the most darling cows i've ever seen...and don't cut yourself short, you are the hottest one i've seen :) lol
Post a Comment