I gave Sterling Henry a new summer haircut, and I am pretty sure it aged him 5 years (so I guess he is almost 7 now).
Sterling Henry loves his little friends. He has just recently learned to say Matthew's name and he says it all the time now. Pretty cute!
We met up with some friends at the zoo today. Luckily, there are a lot of boys close to his age. They have a lot of fun together.We love our Little Man. We love watching him grow up but wish it wasn't going quite so fast!
Friday, July 2, 2010
SOMEONE IS GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:28 PM
Labels: DC Sites, Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE zoo Fridays! Especially when the weather is so nice.
I also love that Sterling is saying Matthew's name all the time! Too cute...I wonder how many times a day they say each others names?
Post a Comment