I love that picture. I am glad I got to see you last week. I was going to say that earlier on your post about visiting, but I don't have internet anymore.
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
5 comments:
I love that picture. I am glad I got to see you last week. I was going to say that earlier on your post about visiting, but I don't have internet anymore.
Happy Anniversary Jess!! Love you both! The family would not be the same without Sterling! He is so much fun!
i don't think i have seen any of your wedding pictures! i love it! happy anniversary! i bet it has been a very fun 5 years knowing both of you!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
What a cool dress! Happy Anniversary you two!!! Incredible couple
Post a Comment