Since the weather has been so ridiculously hot, we were happy to spend the morning at the Dulles Air and Space Museum with friends. It is a HUGE warehouse full of planes, helicopters, and the original space shuttle. The boys LOVED it!
The observation tower was really fun. We could see planes landing on both sides. Sterling Henry was in heaven.
Me with my two boys. They are getting so big, but not too big to hold!
I don't pull this stunt very often but Sterling Henry really wanted to ride on my shoulders so I decided to indulge him.As much as I can't wait to have a house full of pink someday (no announcements here), I really love my boys and their love for planes, trains, cars, balls, and anything else that makes noise.
I love spending the day with my little cubs.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
AIRPLANES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, you are looking seriously skinny. I love your hair like that! That's awesome you guys went to the Dulles museum...that place is soooooo fun. LOVE the stunt you pulled in the last shot...hello super mom!
You mean critters, right?
Post a Comment