Dellin Parker Fillmore is 6 months old today and boy has it gone by fast! Dellin has been a dream baby in every way possible.
He is the HAPPIEST baby and literally smiles ALL THE TIME!
He is very curious of everything. Especially when it has to do with his older brother Sterling Henry. He is obsessed with his older brother, and will be playing along side him in no time.
He is very silly. He loves to put his binky in all different ways and then smile and sort of shake his head. I am sure he is thinking, "I'm pretty funny!".
He loves his 2 fingers. I am sure this has to do with teething (like everything else).
He LOVES to eat (he gets that from his mom). He may not be huge in size but he does have a big appetite. He loves all fruit and veggies. He hasn't met a solid he doesn't like.
He sleeps 10+ hours and still takes 3 naps.
He loves to sit up in the highchair.I had to include a picture of Sterling Henry in the highchair at this age. They are starting to not look so much alike. Both are DANG cute!
We love you Dellin and LOVE having you in our family. You make us smile everyday. We are lucky to be your parents.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
6 MONTHS ALREADY???
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:28 AM
Labels: Dellin Parker, Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is not following the "don't grow up so fast" rule too well. I cant' believe he is already 6 months! Where has the time gone?
Usually Dellin does look like his own little man, but in that second photo (where he's wearing the hat) he looks SO much like his big brother to me. So cute!
Happy 6 month b-day! And Happy belated Anniversary!
Super cute! He is adorable!
Super cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment