Thursday, January 29, 2009

4 MONTHS....16 weeks anyway!!!

Sterling Henry is at such a fun stage. He is the happiest baby. He LOVES to laugh and smile. He has already caught on, that his dad is the funniest guy around!

He also love to stand!

Luckily he still loves to snuggle with his momma!

This smile is on his face all day long!!!
In case you can't tell, we are still obsessed with our little man!

15 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

love the shirt!

Melissa said...

He is so adorable!! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys.

Ash said...

Jess I just can't get enough of this little sterling. He is my joy. I couldn't believe how strong and alert he was a lunch. Your such a wonderful Mom. I loved seeing you, miss you. Tell that little sterling hi for me.

Cardon & Whitney said...

Hooray! I found your blog and I'm just so excited now because I can look at pictures of little Sterling Henry whenever I want!! He is the cutest!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

That little smile kills me! I'm so glad we got to see you guys last weekend.

Andrea Hatch said...

He smiles so much! I love looking at your little guy! Those pictures are adorable.

becky said...

That smile is priceless! And you, my friend, are gorgeous! I love this little glimpse into your everyday life. Wanna trade?

The Pixton Family said...

So fun! You look fantastic!

Alisha Haight said...

I think that shirt is really really funny, and I'm usually not into stuff like that:) Cute smile!

It's Been a Day! said...

how can you not be obsessed with him? he's so darling!

Grandma Honey said...

What a cutie boy! I'm also in love with his shirt...where did you ever find that?? I would love to get one for my grandson.
I will check back here for an answer, if you have time.

Hema and Becky said...

Sterling is darling and you look great and so dang happy!!! I miss you!

taryn said...

hilarious shirt! I can hardly stand it! he is just a mini me of his dad!

Yanni said...

You look sooo great! love the hair!

DANIELLE said...

such a cute kid congrats...