...BANANA OATMEAL IS IN!!!!
You are so good to start cereal already. I waited until Iz was 6 months!
Can't say as I've ever tried either, that I remember at least.I'll probably stay here for a couple more years at least.
banana oatmeal sounds like something i want to eat!by the way he is SO cute.
Geez, I feel like he's growing up so fast! The Banana flavored stuff was a big milestone in our house.
Yum, I love bananas and oatmeal although I have to say that I've tried baby cereal and it tastes like cardboard. Babies seem to like it though!
My kids loved everything banana!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are so good to start cereal already. I waited until Iz was 6 months!
Can't say as I've ever tried either, that I remember at least.
I'll probably stay here for a couple more years at least.
banana oatmeal sounds like something i want to eat!
by the way he is SO cute.
Geez, I feel like he's growing up so fast! The Banana flavored stuff was a big milestone in our house.
Yum, I love bananas and oatmeal although I have to say that I've tried baby cereal and it tastes like cardboard. Babies seem to like it though!
My kids loved everything banana!
Post a Comment