Here are some of the latest of our little man who is growing up way too fast!!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
SOMEONE IS GROWING UP TOO FAST!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
12:00 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
He looks like he is 7! Stop growing so fast.
I love when they can sit in the bumbo... such a fun time.
Man, I miss him. He is the sweetest!! He does look so big. I love how happy he looks in the bumbo!
Love it! I think he totally looks like you but in the top picture all I see is Big Sterling (maybe the expression). He's a doll.
he is so big! i love dumbo chairs and i love all his outfits- what a cutie!
Ok, how can you even stand how cute he is in that thing, smiling away? Such a happy baby means he must have an amazing Mama!
I can't take it! He's sooo cute!
I am so glad to see that he is already a cougar fan. So super cute!!
He is getting so big! I love the bumbo!! He looks like a little man!
I love the little 'Y' shirt. Glad that you guys had a great time in Utah for the holidays. I feel the same way since living so far away from family.
so funny in the bumbo!
he's getting so big. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? He looks so old sitting up in that seat! Glad to see he is showing support for the Cougs!
He is getting so big! Looks like daddy to me! So adorable.
I need to see you soon!
(Had to remove the comment because I'm dumb, not because it was obscene! LOL!)
He is so smiley!!
Holy cow!! I go off the grid for a month, and he's turned into a toddler! Soooooo darn cute!!
oh my goodness! The bumbo makes them look too old! I can't believe how much he looks like Sterling Sr. to me! xoxo
Really does make Mel and I happy to see how happy all three of you are - in fact I was trying to decide who was the happiest on the blog and I think maybe little Sterling won - albeit likely that several biases are at play.
Post a Comment