A whole rack of baby boy clothes...what could be cutter?.......
...a closet full of them. I love hanging little Sterling Henry's church clothes next to his dad's stuff. I smile every time I hang them up.I never enjoyed doing laundry as much as I do now! It does help that I can do 6 loads in two and a half hours. There are some perks to renting!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
DOING LAUNDRY JUST GOT BETTER
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:59 AM
Labels: Domestic Diva, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are the cutest mom ever. I've never heard someone talk about doing laundry in a way that made me smile so big. : )
P.S. Laundry mats rock, I LOOOVE being able to do my 5 loads at once!
So fun. I love when the little things make you appreciate being a mom even more.
if you air dry each of his sleepers, you are such a better mom than me!! i love looking at baby clothes. however, regardless of how cute they are, they don't make laundry any more fun for me. and that's why you are TOTALLY a better mom than me. I guess I'm the mean mom. maybe my kids can come to your house and hang out!! but those sunday clothes sure are cute. i love dressing little boys in sunday clothes. they look like little men!
I have actually started mixing some of Matthew's clothes with ours so that I somewhat enjoy doing laundry. I just love folding their little clothes, because I imagine how cute he looks in each outfit. I love it!
So cute. It's amazing how much more laundry comes with such a little baby!
Awwwwwwww!
it's true, your happiness really is contagious! so, I NEED to meet this little man- when's it going to happen?? I really love getting 5 loads done at once too, and having someone else fix all our problems- maybe we'll be renters for life ;)
thanks for the advice about James- and wasn't one of those times on your birthday? i vaguely remember a story about that :)
Post a Comment