Our little man is growing too big too fast! I remember the first time I put this gown on little Sterling Henry and he looked so small in it. I took a picture because I thought he looked like a little doll, and because let's face it, I have taken a picture of every outfit we have ever put on him!When I put the same gown on him last night I wanted to cry. He is growing too fast. His feet barely will stay in it! You can see how much his face has filled out also.
Plus, I had to document his yellow camo socks...so cute!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
TOO BIG TOO FAST!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
2:11 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Soo cute! I miss you guys so much
I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is so cute!
It is so crazy how fast they grow. I'm so sad I didn't get to meet that little guy. Next time I guess. He is darling!
he is getting very big very fast! i loved those little gowns. perfect for having them sleep in at night because it was so easy to change their diapers! brent thought they were a little girly until he changed tyson's diaper while he was wearing one. he thought they were genius after that! no buttons!
So super cute!! And of course your child always has to have on adorable socks....I love it!!
I LOVE him!!!!! Look at those smooshy cheeks and his alert eyes!!!!! He is PeRfEcT!!!!! Thanks for commenting on the makeup blog. I was sad that I lost people from not having a video for so long. Then there was a comment from you and you always have a way of making me feel better. Thanks Smesh!!!!
Holy crap, he has gotten so big!! Those pictures are awesome to show how tall he is. He'll love that!
So adorable. I love these pics.
Post a Comment