This weekend we tried some new things with our little man! He is growing up so fast. I love watching him try and learn new things but a part of me wants him to stay small forever!
Little Sterling Henry loves to stand up. I have been debating getting an ExerSaucer, but due to our lack of space and that they are sort of pricey, I have been putting it off. Anyway, my friend Eliza saw this one at the thrift store and it was in GREAT condition and only $8.95. For that price I figured why not?? So we brought it home, washed and disenfected every square inch of it and here you have it folks....it was a HIT!!!
We also tried a new style of hat this weekend since it has been soooo cold and Sterling Henry has grown out of all his newborn hats. Fleece, camo, what elso could a little boy want???Yesterday was our first day of rice cereal and he LOVED it! We have the whole thing on film but I can't get it to upload so stay tuned...
Monday, January 26, 2009
GROWING UP!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:16 AM
Labels: Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I added you to my Google Reader so now I'll never miss a moment of baby Sterling/parents FABULOUSNESS!
That exersaucer was a steal -- way to go! And I love the new look. Now daddy can take him on his hunting adventures! :)
Sterling is so cute! Its crazy to think about how big he is getting. Soon he will be crawling and walking all over the place.
He is getting so big! Eva loves her exersaucer too--same one exactly (down to the disinfectant).
How close are you guys to Bethesda, and how long are you going to stay back east?
The exersaucer! I am glad I read your blog, because we have one but I havent even thought to get it out yet! Sterling is adorable.... does he still roll over a lot? Rebecca is lazy compared to him!
Oh he is so darling. Awesome deal on the exersaucer. I am dying to see him again.
I can't believe he's in an exersaucer already! And that is an AMAZING deal!!! Those things usually cost a lot! And I LOOOOVE the hat...that is so making it in the next photo shoot.
I had no idea how much exersaucers were supposed to cost...just did a quick Google on it; how ridiculous, in my opinion!
So glad he's enjoying it! I kinda felt like I forced it on you. :)
(not forced as in you didn't want one, but forced as in maybe you didn't want a dirty one. yay for disinfectant :)
Camo. Seriously, what more could a boy want? I have always wanted one of my kids to have an exersaucer but we never got one. He looks like he'll be entertained for a while! So cute.
We had an exersaucer for all 3 boys that came from your sister Jen! She was so great to us when we lived in San Jose. We went to their house for dinner one day when Jackson was a new baby and she sent us home with a grip of baby stuff... (and yes I used the word grip like a high school boy).
He is so cute! Can't wait to see the rice cereal video!
You have GOT to love the exersaucer... a total must. Especially for a kid born to love Alias... who knew?!?
Hey Jessica! That little boy is so cute! I love the over-sized hat :) Did he enjoy the snow? We would love to see you guys sometime soon. Maybe a Saturday evening sometime? I'll be in touch!
Post a Comment