This is what we wake up to every morning. Sterling and I pretty much fight over who gets to go in and wake up little Sterling Henry. He is just so sweet!
The two finger thing is new in the last week and I LOVE it!
Friday, January 23, 2009
HOW I LOVE THE MORNINGS!!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
4:50 AM
Labels: Motherhood, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I think he gets cuter every day! Now I kind of want to wake him up too....:) I love that little smile!
Oh my word -- he is so irresistible.
I love reading your blog -- you're happiness is contagious!
so cute, I could cry! so fun that you have this on video!
so cute! I love the finger thing.
seriously? so precious!
im so so so baby hungry,,,reading your blog does not help...
Oh man, what a darling video. He is so precious...and just so dang sweet.
so,so,so cute! I love it!
He is absolutely adorable!! I loved every minute of that video! I just wanted to reach right through the computer screen and pick up that cutie patootie!!
I think Rob and I still fight on who gets to get Izzy!!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
I was smiling, hand over my mouth the WHOLE time!!!!!! He is just the most precious thing ever and you guys are SUCH good parents....covershenstfa v butilkye..that's all there is to it!!!!! =)
Post a Comment