We just got back from Utah last night and had the best trip! We were there for 2 weeks and LOVED every minute of it. We got to spend lots of time with all our family and even got to see some of our friends. Introducing Sterling Henry to everyone we love was even more fun than we had imagined!
Sterling Henry especially loved meeting all his grandma's and grandpa's.
Great grandma Erickson.
Grandma Emma Jean,(Sterling's mom)
My dad could not get enough of our little man!
I don't have any pics with Sterling's dad but rest assured, he was adorable with him! He is a wonderful grandpa!
It didn't take my mom anytime to get reacquainted with him. She could not believe how much he has grown in just three months!
13 comments:
IT looked like you had so much fun!! He is getting so big and adorable!!
That looks like fun. I love the picture of your dad and Grandpa with your babe. That looks posed because it is so perfect. You are a cute mom.
It was so fun seeing you guys! Happy New Year!
So super great to see you!!! Little Sterling is such a doll, and I am so glad we finnaly got to meet him. It was so good to see you so happy and doing what you have always dreamed of. I am so happy for you!!!
What a doll and such fun family photos! I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad your back? Did you see our favorite movie during your trip?
Jess I am loving that your dad's dad is still alive? Is that right. Amazing. I loved seeing you. Little sterling is so strong and looks like 3 months older than he is. You are a priceless Mom. I love you Jess. I am so happy for you.
Yay for a fun Utah trip! I can't wait to get together....hopefully this week because we miss you guys!
It is time to let little Sterling try out the Bumbo Seat!
He is just so scrumptious I can't get over him!!!! I miss you but am so glad that you are so happy. Sterling is one lucky smoosh!!! =)
Little sterling is just so cute. It was fun to see you....
Hey Jessica- I did not know that your husband was diabetic... how did this fact escape me? I wish those Hawkins would gossip and discuss others a little more:) JUST KIDDING. Here is my email:
brittgreene@hotmail.com
It looks like you had such a fun trip! Your baby is adorable!
Sterling is SOOOO CUTE!! I love those pictures with him and your family. I can't believe you guys have been back in town since the beginning of the month....we gotta see you soon!!
I love those pictures of Sterling and your dad. So cute. Looks like they were totally able to bond!
Post a Comment