Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting together with friends is one of my favorite parts about being home. These girls are the BEST! I loved showing off my new little man!
Lacy, Christa, and Erin...you girls were greatly missed!

5 comments:

Buckland Family said...

Sad! I didn't even know about it or I for sure would have been there! You look darling and so does cute little Sterling!

Anonymous said...

I love all the fun christmas pictures! I am so jealous that you got to spend some time at home! I miss Utah...I am going home in February for my birthday and hope to get together with the ladies!!! LOve you...we still need to talk! Seriously!!

amy said...

So weird seeing you guys all together! I love that we both still hang out with our high school girl friends. Next time you are with Ash, I wanna come!!!! Bring back some old jr. high memories!

Christa said...

Oh, I am so sad that I missed it. Little Sterling is so sweet!

It's Been a Day! said...

i love getting together with old friends. looks like a fun lunch.