We had such a great weekend! We got together with friends all weekend long and had the best time. Here are a few pics from our wonderful weekend!
It started with Matthew and Jessica stopping by on Friday. Matthew and Sterling Henry are about 4 months apart. When Sterling was first born, Matthew came over and I remember thinking that he is so much bigger than Sterling...well as you can see, Sterling is catching up! I love that Sterling and Matthew are all boy!
Recent photo.
Here is the photo when Sterling was just a week old! He has grown so much! I love this pic because Matthew has his arm around Sterling...so cute!!!
On Saturday we went out to the Wheatley's for a little pizza, Wii, and Rockband!!! This is their jumper and as you can see, Sterling LOVED it!
On Sunday afternoon we went over to Wes and Ann's house to see little Haley. She is so cute and only 10 days old. She has the most fabulous hair! It's hard to think that Sterling was ever that small...that's because he wasn't! Isn't she adorable?!? (please don't move to Texas!!!)
Proud dad pic! These two guys waited along time to have kids that they could youtube with!!!
We also went to a fabulous super bowl party but I have no pictures for proof! Sterling Henry spent lots of time hanging with Reese and Jack at the party!
This is a pic of him tonight before bed...he was exhausted! What a weekend!
Monday, February 2, 2009
WHAT A WEEKEND!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
4:59 PM
Labels: Friends, Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sterling is getting big. He is such a cutie. Sounds like a fun weekend!
Sterling's little jammies in that last picture are so dang cute!
Too funny with the PJs and slippers!!
PS I have several friends with that jungle jumperoo. It is seriously THE biggest hit with every baby I know. I always crack up at the music too.
Love that your little guy just packs up and goes- you're just so lucky (wink, wink)!
For the record, we were watching Elk, Elephant, Lion, and other big game hunts on youtube. As you can see, little Sterling was really into it.
He is sooooo cute! I love those slippers!!
What a fun weekend! I agree that our boys are so cute together...hopefully we will be saying the same thing when they venture into their terrible two stage together!
I LOOOVE that pic of Matthew and Sterling sleeping in the bouncer!!! I can't believe you guys caught that moment!
Post a Comment