Me too! Me too! Jeff took me for Valentines day, and I thought, "you could take your ten year old daughter to a movie like this, it was so clean and fun!"
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
5 comments:
Me too! Me too! Jeff took me for Valentines day, and I thought, "you could take your ten year old daughter to a movie like this, it was so clean and fun!"
I'm so sad I missed it!! : ( We had family in town so I didn't go out to party.
Super cute. But somehow it didn't make me want to shop less, especially if I could look as cute as Isla Fisher. :)
ha ha! natalie took me to this for V-day......
Jessi,
Your recent photos are terrific! They make me just want to squeeze him. Mom F
Post a Comment