Monday, February 9, 2009

4 MONTHS...FOR REALS THIS TIME!

Our sweet little Sterling is 4 months old today and I can barely stand it. He is such a sweet baby and so much fun!

Sterling Henry is obsessed with his dad! From the minute his dad gets home, he can't take his eyes off him. This is me trying to get a pic of him...

He would not take his eyes off his dad!

"My dad is so funny!"


Yesterday we went on a monument walk. We have not done this since I was pregnant and my mom was here. It was so nice to get out and walk around. We LOVE this walk and use to walk it 2 times a week at least! Sterling Henry LOVED his first trip to see Lincoln!
We went with our friends Wes and Ann and baby Haley. They are moving this weekend and we are super sad about the whole thing!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He is such a cutie! Yay for being four months. I can hardly believe it!

It's Been a Day! said...

there is such a connection between little boys and their dads. Ty and Brent had and still have the same connection. He's so cute, jess. You are a great mom. And I think he totally has your mouth.

becky said...

I so love that little boy. So cute!!

And you look awesome! Seriously. :)

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

He is so cute. Isn't being a mom great? Little boys just melt a moms heart.

The Downey Family said...

I can't get over how darling he is... When he has that big, sweet smile on his face he looks just like you. I love to see you livin the dream.

Ann said...

He'll love that you have this picture when he's all grown up and he will brag about how cool it is that he was born here.
We're so sad that we won't get monument walks more often.