Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MY CUTE BOYS!!!

On Sunday afternoons, Sterling Henry and his dad always take a nap together and I LOVE it! They are just too cute!
We always try to put him down in his crib after church and he won't have it, it's like he knows his dad is home . Every other day of the week he naps great in his crib but Sundays are his day with his dad!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun tradition! I love how our boys are so obsessed with their dads!

Rob Abney said...

Good Jessica-

I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Abby's blog.

I just wanted to say congrates on your baby. I am so happy for both you and Sterling. You guys will be awesome parents. Those popular parents that everyone wishes they had.

Best of luck to you.

Eliza said...

I think taking naps with babies is the coziest thing. So cute!

dannyhaley said...

They are so cute! We all love Sunday naps as well. You have an adorable baby. You are such a cute mom.

The Downey Family said...

So cute Jess!! There is nothing that makes you fall more in love with your husband than to see him with your children... I love this!!

clarke fam said...

That is so sweet!! but back up what is that shirt that baby Sterling is wearing... way to cute

becky said...

Awwwwwww. Your boys are cute!

Kenz said...

So fun! You guys look so great Jess and so happy. What a stud little Sterling is.

You commented on my hair and all I have to say is that I have never been as satisfied with it as when you were in charge of it! It's been hit or miss with it since then- and mostly misses!

Let me know when you will be in Utah and if it ever corresponds with when we are there, I want to get together!