I love this picture! I am so happy for you...and thank you for the sweet comment! We really do need to talk and catch up...I would love to see you...so we need to plan that!
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
9 comments:
Woo hoo! I told Matthew and he was very excited for his little buddy. He thinks teeth are pretty awesome.
oh boy,i feel bad for the little guy. Lucy was miserable when she cut her teeth.
Exciting! They grow too fast!
congrats! hope it wasn't too painful for either one of you!
I love this picture! I am so happy for you...and thank you for the sweet comment! We really do need to talk and catch up...I would love to see you...so we need to plan that!
I can't believe it! What a big boy!
P.S. If you need help with any teeth photo tips then let me know.........; ) ; )
Um, are you nursing?? J/k, that is so fun! Now its slobber, slobber, slobber from here on out!
FREAKY!!!!!
Wow! That is pretty young to have 2 teeth! Vela didn't cut any until 9 months! What an early bloomer Sterling is!
Post a Comment