My favorite photographer Andrea just took new photos of Sterling Henry and they are amazing! I LOVE them! What do you think???
I wasn't sure if I would like how this one turned out but I LOVE it!
I could kiss that face all day long.
That smile is to die for!
I love this one because he is looking up at the pics of my grandpa who he was named after!
We got these pics just in time because his two teeth came in three days later!
I LOVE this one!
Can you even handle those thighs??? Sterling thinks he already has "rugby legs".
I LOVE this look so much!
Our kitchen floor was perfect for this photo shoot!
Can you even handle it?!?!?
Thursday, February 26, 2009
PHOTO SHOOT!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:12 PM
Labels: Photo Shoot, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
So stinkin' cute!!!!! My favorites are the one where you and him are both smiling and the last one in the striped sweater! He is such a sweetie and she takes great photos!! LOVE them!!!
No- I can't handle it! He is so precious. Those are awesome pictures.
love the rolls on his leg...amazing!
K- I want to know your photographer friend! These pictures are AMAZING! How fun! Your babe is adorable!
So cute! I love them all!
Oh my word -- these pictures are AMAZING! I seriously LOVE them. Sterling is so handsome and that smile could melt the hardest of hearts. And you, my dear, are stunning. You're hot. Just face it.
Andrea did a great job (although she had gorgeous models to work with). :)
I CAN'T HANDLE IT!! THESE PICTURES ARE FABULOUS! SO, SO, SOOOO ADORABLE!
He is a doll! Do you think he looks like Sterling or you? I can't tell.
Really cute pictures. I like the black and white one with him looking over your shoulder. Too Cute!
I love them all! But I especially love the smiley ones!!
So cute Jess, he is a little darling. I am so happy you are enjoying motherhood so much. It is truly so great isn't it.
those pictures are so great! my thighs look like Sterlings except his are much cuter!! He has such a great little smile!
DYING! DYING! DYING!
So cute Jess!! I love the one with your feet. He is such a little smiler!
Oh, I want to suck his little fat legs right off!!
amazing pictures!!! what a musher!
So So So cute!! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! And I have to say I noticed your darling yellow shoes from Target. I totally have them.
I like the one with him between your shoes the most. very cute. plus he is just very cute in general so I'm sure that helps.
Stop right now. I can't believe how stinkin' cute he is. I love the pics. Especially the cubby legs they are so cute. Lily is losing hers I miss them. We miss you guys!
he is getting so big...I love those pic...he is just perfect
I love him jessica. he is the cutest little guy!
I can't believe how cute he is.
He has Norah's thighs! I can't believe he smiled for the camera. He's getting so big!
So cute. So after I saw you last Sophia and I got sick for about a week. So now that we are feeling better we'll have to meet up so I can meet the Big boy!
Post a Comment