Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ONE OF THE MANY REASONS....

...I love being a mom! I always knew I was missing out on a lot of really great things when I went to work each day...and I was!

Today Sterling Henry and I went to the zoo with a bunch of girls in my ward. We had the best time!

ELEPHANTS!!!


GORILLAS!

TIGERS!!!

This is absolutely, with out a doubt the worst picture of me EVER, but I had to document that I was there with him!

While Jessica was taking a picture of me...Taryn was doing double duty with Reese and Matthew!

I was such a beautiful day and I am looking forward to many more beautiful days ahead!!! Thanks girls for a fun day!

5 comments:

taryn said...

what a fun outing! perfect weather, perfect day!

Denice said...

Sterling looks really into it.

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

I miss the DC Zoo! Wish I was there! Sterling looks so big, I can't believe it!

Marcus Lane said...

love love love the zoo!

Gel said...

I miss that zoo so much. We had some great times there. That is the fun of staying home is doing fun things with other moms and with the kids, even if they really don't care for it!!