Friday, February 20, 2009

OUR BIG BOY!!!

Sterling Henry had his 4 month check-up yesterday and he is a very healthy boy. His doctor was very impressed that he already has two teeth! She said it is rare but it does happen that babies get teeth as early as 4 months. What can we say, our boy is just really "advanced"! Anyway, enough bragging, here are his stats!

Height: 27 inches (96%)
Weight: 17lbs 15.2 oz (91%)

Oh and he can hold his own bottle now! While I was feeding him last night, he just kept on trying to hold the bottle so I let him....then I wanted to cry! I am not ready for him not to need me. I guess he can't change his own diapers yet so he will need me for a while longer....

5 comments:

becky said...

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HE GETS CUTER BY THE MINUTE?! How?! :)

Jan said...

He is adorable and huge and I can't believe he is teething!!??

That is a sad day when they hold their own bottle. I empathize.

Alisha Haight said...

I love that he can hold his own bottle now! He may still need you for a few more weeks...:)

Eliza said...

I am totally up for a baby who changes his own diapers. If you ever figure out how to teach that little trick, let me know...

Theo loves this picture. He keeps saying "Sterling! Bottle!" (although it sounds more like "Tee tee! bahbol!")

That baby of yours is growing up so fast!

Andrea Hatch said...

He is sooo cute!!! And he's so advanced...teeth already?? And holding his own bottle?!